1.    #1  
    Hey alll,

I'm obviously a noob on this forum as far as posting, but I've been reading on this board for awhile now. I've searched and cannot find a solution to my problem.

Background:
    Pre flashed to MetroPcs with everything working perfectly. Cannot send picture mail in texts (big deal). I can send texts to everyone and to every carrier.

Problem:
    The only person I cannot send/receive texts from is my bestfriend. After my Pre was flashed I was able to send/receive from him, but I THINK around the time I started syncing my contacts is when I discovered this problem. The only thing I notice wrong is that when I go into contacts I can click on SMS-Bubble and nothing happens with him.
    But when I go into another contact and click on the SMS-Bubble it opens up a chat window for that contact.

I think this is where the problem lies, but cannot resolve it.... I've deleted all of my contact accounts and that still did nothing. Let me know if there's a solution or any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
    I don't have my pc to search, but you should search for this exact problem. I recall there being several lengthy threads on this exact issue. I don't recall the solution, but if you find those threads you will see what worked for them. That will tell you if there is anoption before having to doctor.
    this isn't the big one I was thinking of, but it will get you started:

http://m.forums.precentral.net/palm-...tact-help.html
    Ok this is what you do...Its an issue with the phone that Palm has to fix. So do this to fix it.

First, i copy the Palmdatabase.db3 from my Pre. Then I use sqlite3 client, to open the Palmdatabase.db3, delete all the SMS messages, and copy the Palmdatabase.db3 back to Pre. Restart Luna.

Open a terminal (through novacom or webos quick install > linux cmdline) and type the following:-
    cp /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3 /media/internal/
    then put your pre into usb drive mode and copy this file to your PC if you want

Later when you want to restore contacts/sms/email/log, do:
    Copy the file from your PC to Pre USB Drive and then type the following:
    cp /media/internal/PalmDatabase.db3 /var/luna/data/dbdata/

When you are done deleting everything in the database. Send it back to the same directory using Webos QI terminal (or any other terminal and restart Luna)
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191