1.    #1  
    hi - i've searched but can't find this. so maybe i'm using wrong terms.

anyways, i have the music remix but if i can do this on the stock player that's fine too.

i have some language cds that i'd like to listen to. i don't have a cd player in my car, so i put them on the pre plus. all is great.

however, if i hit random on the music player, these plus some podcasts will enter the rotation.

how do i get it play only the stuff in the music folder and not from other folders?
    i don't have the tracks in the music folder but it's like it just looks for ALL mp3s or other audio files.

thanks for any help. apologies if this was covered but i've spend about 10 minutes searching.
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lady3jane View Post
    hi - i've searched but can't find this. so maybe i'm using wrong terms.

anyways, i have the music remix but if i can do this on the stock player that's fine too.

i have some language cds that i'd like to listen to. i don't have a cd player in my car, so i put them on the pre plus. all is great.

however, if i hit random on the music player, these plus some podcasts will enter the rotation.

how do i get it play only the stuff in the music folder and not from other folders?
    i don't have the tracks in the music folder but it's like it just looks for ALL mp3s or other audio files.

thanks for any help. apologies if this was covered but i've spend about 10 minutes searching.
    Put the language cd files in a folder named something starting with "." such as ".languagecd". Music Remix (and the standard music app) will ignore this folder when playing back all your other mp3 files. However, to play the language cd files, because Music Remix (and the standard music app) won't index the files in a "." folder, you'll need to use Internalz or come up with another solution where you can manually navigate the phone to start playing those files.
    Sounds like what you really want is support for play lists...