1.    #1  
    the only calendar i use is on my palm pre, I have facebook and email but don't use those calendars so the sync option doesn't work for me. I want to be able to still use different colors for different calendar events, for example my appointments are one color and appointments for my children are in another color. Is there a way to do that?
    google and yahoo accounts are free. Set up accounts for each. Anything you enter on your pre will be color coded. No need for you or anyone to actually log in and use the account on line...
    Okay, I have a question about that. I have different accounts for various types of appointments, but when I look at the calendar in month view, it's all gray. Is there a patch or preference setting or something that I can use that will show each day's "colors"? I know I can go into each day, but if I'm trying to see which Wednesday in the month I have piano lessons on, it's a pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by happyalice View Post
    Okay, I have a question about that. I have different accounts for various types of appointments, but when I look at the calendar in month view, it's all gray. Is there a patch or preference setting or something that I can use that will show each day's "colors"? I know I can go into each day, but if I'm trying to see which Wednesday in the month I have piano lessons on, it's a pain.
    You might try the Ubercalendar patch:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...dar-patch.html
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    You might try the Ubercalendar patch:
    But doesn't that just work for all day events?

My Palm TX would show me different colors per day, depending on how much time each activity was scheduled to take. So if I had a work meeting in the morning (set to pink) and a dr's appointment in the afternoon (green) I could see both pink and green on my calendar on the same day in the month view. I REALLY miss this functionality...not having it kind of makes my Pre calendar not very useful to me, synergy or not.