1.    #1  
    Some patch seems to have changed my Messenger font color to white making it hard to read. The only patch I've installed hat might have done this was the Animated Backgrounds, but I've removed it (properly).

No other installed patches (in any category) have this as a feature.

I've tried installing a couple other themes to - in effect - throw the kitchen sink of changes, and put it back to a dark color, but nothing is working.

Is there a way or patch that can change the Messenger Font color?
  2.    #2  
    Am I going to have to completely wipe my Pre to fix this annoying little problem? Anyone?

Not only is the font white, it's a bit big. There is a patch that does this, but 1) I didn't install it - and 2) it doesn't work with this version, anyway

Any ideas?
    WebOsRepairUtility
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

4.    #4  
    I ran it twice fixing everything (2nd time through), but that didn't fix it. I then removed all patches - still nothing. I guess it's time to rinse and repeat - reset it and resync.
  5.    #5  
    Crap crap crap..

So, I reset my device using Erase Apps & Data and I everything got reset to normal BUT the stupid message font. It's still big and white. I promise you, I did not install any patch that stated it would do that... I dont like it, and I never imagined I would.

I need help. I guess a Full Erase? How much more trouble is that to do? Does anyone have any confidence that it will do more than the last one which says, "Erases applications you installed and all application settings and data." That should have done it, right?
  6.    #6  
    A complete Full Erase (not secure) didn't change it either. Is this possibly in the Profile? Is there a way to edit that?
    just doctor your phone, its painless and will fix it
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    just doctor your phone, its painless and will fix it
    x2!

did you install any themes?

nvmd just Dr it and youll have a brand new device (not really) to start over, just enter your palm profile and everything will be back to normal.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.