Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I've tried everything I know to try (which isn't much)

I've yet to have this issue with my pre but today has been awful.
    It's being so awfully slow and I can't take it

Heeeeelp
    We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.
    restart it
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    tried it!
    We are stronger than we think we are. We have courage that we do not recognize until we need it. We are equal to challenges that we haven't even imagined yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by mhill0823 View Post
    I've tried everything I know to try (which isn't much)

I've yet to have this issue with my pre but today has been awful.
    It's being so awfully slow and I can't take it

Heeeeelp
    Mine feel like that sometime, even with my overclock kernal. I just do a hard reset. {Batt Pull} hold down the mute/on-off button for two secs. Phone feel super fast again.

Another step is to remove overclock kernel if (installed) and installed recovery kernal in preware, then re-install the kernal you were using before.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I'll give those ideas a shot!
    Thanks
    when i say restart i mean a complete restart shut down and then turn on . works everytime . usually the phone is doing an update with your palm profile when it slows down or recieving info in the background.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Clear you call history and the browser cashe.
    do what htabbach said and also try and erase old messages and old emails....all that stuff takes up room on the phone...when you're done restart it