1.    #1  
    Hi,

I noticed some battery loss lately and that sometimes my pre was turned on when I pulled it from my pocket. First I thought I pressed the on button while getting it out.

But now I know that my Pre turns on when I put some pressure on the backside at the top, near the edge. Did someone notice that too and if so do you know how to mend it?

cheers.
    yes, this has happened to me. Its not every phone that does this so if you can reproduce it easily, show a carrier repair center and they will replace it.
    Yep- I had the same problem. I noticed that my battery life was bad and found out that my phone was a zippo lighter- a little flick could turn it on (or placing it on a table, etc.).

I took it down to Sprint and got it replaced.
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkybot View Post
    Hi,

I noticed some battery loss lately and that sometimes my pre was turned on when I pulled it from my pocket. First I thought I pressed the on button while getting it out.

But now I know that my Pre turns on when I put some pressure on the backside at the top, near the edge. Did someone notice that too and if so do you know how to mend it?

cheers.
    I was also notice that one, I go to a technician and repair it. And now its ok. Just repair it also in a technician for your convenience.