1.    #1  
    Since I upgraded to 1.4.5 I can not use my golf GPS golfpinfinder. I get no accuracy in it. I downloaded GPS Fix but that seems not to help.

I get an error message of GPS Permanent Error: no more GPS fix, but can still get the Cell and WiFi fixes.
    Quote Originally Posted by jvwvu View Post
    Since I upgraded to 1.4.5 I can not use my golf GPS golfpinfinder. I get no accuracy in it. I downloaded GPS Fix but that seems not to help.

I get an error message of GPS Permanent Error: no more GPS fix, but can still get the Cell and WiFi fixes.
    Maybe that is one amongst a few things that aren't compatible with 1.4.5. You can try doctoring with webos internals doctor versions. If you did do a OTA update. Here is the link: Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals. See if this correct any issues you might be experiencing.
    I have golfpinfinder and haven't had any problems since the update.
    Try uninstalling golfpinfinder and reinstalling it.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Others have reported that updating the PRL and Network settings (via Phone preferences) will sometimes fix this issue
    I had this happen to me after coming back from a week out of the country. Turning GPS off then back on solved it for me followed by a reboot.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook