Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    If anyone out there has had this done, what is your experience regarding the regular magnets versus the extra strength ones?
    Tada! http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Thanks Button vv

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    I ordered mine with the regular magnets and it still has a strong firm hold with the Touchstone. It takes a pretty good nudge to knock it off

I use it mounted in my car as well and it has yet to fall off the Touchstone while driving, even over speedbumps and pot holes. So that shows that the hold is still very strong even after the mod.

My biggest concern before purchasing was if the magnet strength would still hold strong, and I was surprised at how well it still holds.....hope this helps....
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    I got the mod done with the rare earth magnets option and the strength of the hold on the touchstone was very strong...stronger than the regular touchstone for sure. However I'm not sure I'd put my credit cards in the same pocket as the modded Seido back!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    Thanks, all! I did get the rare earth magnet option.