1.    #1  
    does anybody know if cpuscaler is working on 1.4.5 i tried installing it from the ipks, but it gives me an error about them not being found. i have govna installed could that be causing a problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    does anybody know if cpuscaler is working on 1.4.5 i tried installing it from the ipks, but it gives me an error about them not being found. i have govna installed could that be causing a problem?
    I don't think you can have both active at the same time. Wow, I almost forget about number1pete's scalling app :-)
  3.    #3  
    yea I wantto try his I used only that before I upgraded I didn't even know govnah existed lol do you know in screen state ifim on the phone will it scale down for screenstate settings?
    It work for the previous kernels before. I don't know if these kernels are the same. As for I know if you still have it, then you should be able to scale down just like govnah. (screenstate)
  5.    #5  
    I don't know if it's the kernel or what but 800mhz is destroying my battery I literaaly went from 88 to 82% in 5 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by gselsidi View Post
    I don't know if it's the kernel or what but 800mhz is destroying my battery I literaaly went from 88 to 82% in 5 minutes
    We always have the option of going back to stock, and see if that work out for you.
  7.    #7  
    I think it was the screen brightness I had it on stock. I lowered it now it looks better