1.    #1  
    I have an (Nextgen) unlocked AT&T Palm Pre Plus that I cannot get to be recognized by my HP dm4 Windows 7 laptop, it also is not recognized on my husband's laptop. When I plug in the USB cable, the phone will charge, but not connect.

I know that it was previously recognized on my computer, but don't know when it stopped.

Looking forward to your assistance!
    are you using the Palm branded usb cable that came with the phone? not all usb cables are the same. I found that cheep cables I have laying around don't connect properly so I just stocked up on Palm cables.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Nothing like an informative thread title.....
    <<Thread renamed so help can arrive>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Same problem here, but just did some updates so wondering if I screwed something up
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    you are my hero. It would be fun if you included the original title in your brackets so we can all be amused...
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    ryley you are my hero. It would be fun if you included the original title in your brackets so we can all be amused...

all: to get in to usb mode, hold down orange+sym+U

make SURE you are using the usb cable that came with your phone... Palm brand cable to make sure you aren't using a cable that doesn't meet the current specs.