Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    ok i have two issues

1. where do i change my system sounds [such as the one that happens when i plug in my fone to charge, ive changed it before but i cannot find it anywhere in any menus to change it back]

2. how do i change the default tone for text messages. I have tried changin the option in the preferences to ringtone but it reverts it back once in a while.

any help would be appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by kushanj1 View Post
    ok i have two issues

1. where do i change my system sounds [such as the one that happens when i plug in my fone to charge, ive changed it before but i cannot find it anywhere in any menus to change it back]

2. how do i change the default tone for text messages. I have tried changin the option in the preferences to ringtone but it reverts it back once in a while.

any help would be appreciated!
    You can change the email and messaging notification sounds in their respective apps under preferences and accounts. In the email app you need to select each account individually to set the notification.

EDIT... I know you said yours reverts sometimes, but mine has never done that to me.

I know for the general system alert I could used to access it using the Tone Per Contact patch via the Sounds and Ringtones App. I don't have that anymore and couldn't find the spot in the default sounds and ringtones app.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups