1.    #1  
    sounds stupid, but might as well try and ask. i scratched my screen. i was stupid enough not to have a screen protector... i've heard about cd scratch removers, but i dunno about for the pre's screen.
    if you get a skinomi or similar screen protector, you really wont see the scratches underneath. Other than that... not sure you can do much with scratched plastic.
    Think about this;
    In order to remove the scratch, you have to use an abrasive to remove enough material from your screen to lessen the depth of the scratch. So don't do it. Do as Workerb33 suggests.
  4.    #4  
    where can i get one of those?
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Think about this;
    In order to remove the scratch, you have to use an abrasive to remove enough material from your screen to lessen the depth of the scratch. So don't do it. Do as Workerb33 suggests.
    They DO make "fillers" that are supposed to remove scratches in plastic, however I'd be hesitant about using it on a smartphone screen... im not sure they're entirely clear.
    sandpaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    sandpaper.
    Hammers are more effective
    Quote Originally Posted by reiyu View Post
    where can i get one of those?
    Come on. Just type skinomi into google and the first one is the Skinomi website.
    if you want you could buy a new front plastic bezel from here and then once you replace it put a screen protector on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    if you want you could buy a new front plastic bezel from here and then once you replace it put a screen protector on it.
    That is a great resource site.

It is fairly difficult to get scratches off of your screen without complete disassemble.
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.

Is that front bezel really the screen and everything for 9 bux???? If so I'm buying some backups....
    Wow! I scratched my screen to hell the other day -- Only $9 to get a new screen??? Anyone know how hard it would be to replace? Any directions out there?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreJamison View Post
    Wow! I scratched my screen to hell the other day -- Only $9 to get a new screen??? Anyone know how hard it would be to replace? Any directions out there?
    It is only the clear plastic and black surround. This doesn't include the LCD or digitizer.

The LCD and digitizer are bonded to the bezel from the factory. So if you order the $9 part you will have to find some way of carefully separating your existing LCD and digitizer and installing them into the new bezel.
    *cough* refurb *cough*