Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
       #1  


    i am soo mad. my sprint data doesnt work. i paid my bill. my parents phones web still works. idk what happend. wont load the app catalog or any other data apps!


    it still works using wifi. BTW i have 5 bars.

    any ideas? i dont want to have to dr. my warrenty ends in a month or so. should i contact sprint?

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  2. DCForever's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #2  
    I had that happen. In the Phone under Preferences, there is Update Network settings, this fixed it for me.
  3. #3  
    You have 5 bars, but do you have the EV icon on?
  4. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    You have 5 bars, but do you have the EV icon on?
    yes

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  5. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DCForever View Post
    I had that happen. In the Phone under Preferences, there is Update Network settings, this fixed it for me.
    doesnt fix it...

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  6. #6  
    check your data usage in your account in sprint.com, maybe you're using too much and they are restricting your usage?
  7. mosdl's Avatar
    Posts
    781 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #7  
    sometimes going into airplane mode and then out fixes such issues
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
  8. #8  
    update ,network,prl,and make sure data is on. I shut data off by accident once.
  9. #9  
    Walk into a Spint store. Jeesh.
  10. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
       #10  
    ive got unlimited data...

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  11. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
       #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by 9KRacing View Post
    Walk into a Spint store. Jeesh.
    i dont live near one jeesh

    if i did i wouldnt ask fo help here!

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  12. hofs1's Avatar
    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by 9KRacing View Post
    Walk into a Spint store. Jeesh.
    Great answer..............and what if no Sprint stores are nearby????
    People come to this site for info,help,etc. I fixed a sprint nav issue by looking up info here and now sprint tier 2 support has a link to this fix.

    Just saying "go to a sprint store" = not much help in that comment.

    OP try turning data off under phone prefs....then reboot phone then turn it back on... had this happen to me a few weeks back...very weird but i chalked it up to me playing with a few too many patches etc at once.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  13. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
       #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    update ,network,prl,and make sure data is on. I shut data off by accident once.
    network is on.

    its updating network settings....taking for ever

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  14. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
       #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    Great answer..............and what if no Sprint stores are nearby????
    People come to this site for info,help,etc. I fixed a sprint nav issue by looking up info here and now sprint tier 2 support has a link to this fix.

    Just saying "go to a sprint store" = not much help in that comment.

    OP try turning data off under phone prefs....then reboot phone then turn it back on... had this happen to me a few weeks back...very weird but i chalked it up to me playing with a few too many patches etc at once.
    doesnt work :<

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  15. toofless's Avatar
    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post


    i am soo mad. my sprint data doesnt work. i paid my bill. my parents phones web still works. idk what happend. wont load the app catalog or any other data apps!


    it still works using wifi. BTW i have 5 bars.

    any ideas? i dont want to have to dr. my warrenty ends in a month or so. should i contact sprint?
    i am having the same issue, it appears all my email accounts are gone also, when i try to "add email account" it says "signing in" but after an hour i still get nothing... ***?

    at least im not the only one i guess...
  16. hofs1's Avatar
    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #16  
    Time to call Sprint Tech Support...........or doctor it....whats the last thing you did before the data died.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  17. jeffmcc's Avatar
    Posts
    619 Posts
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
       #17  
    i called sprint....they reset some stuf...had me take out the battery and reboot....works now

    thanx for everyones help

    NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  18. hofs1's Avatar
    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #18  
    Great to hear!!!!!!
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    if i did i wouldnt ask fo help here!
    May I ask why? You do realize that that could be the only way to diagnose what is wrong with your phone if you are having a radio issue? The sprint store has the ability to test your radios and verify they are functioning properly.

    Just saying, sometimes you NEED to ask for help from your carrier.
  20. eps1lon3's Avatar
    Posts
    97 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    May I ask why? You do realize that that could be the only way to diagnose what is wrong with your phone if you are having a radio issue? The sprint store has the ability to test your radios and verify they are functioning properly.

    Just saying, sometimes you NEED to ask for help from your carrier.
    Simple: Possible quick fix vs spending more time going to a sprint store.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions