Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I bought an 2250 mAh, 3.7V by Cameron Sino, supposely to be compatible with Palm Pre, online. I installed and fully charged the battery but my phone won't turn on. All I see on the screen is the simbol of a battery but with a question mark inside, different than the sign you see when the battery is dead and recharging. Any solutions on how to fix this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by mayito537 View Post
    I bought an 2250 mAh, 3.7V by Cameron Sino, supposely to be compatible with Palm Pre, online. I installed and fully charged the battery but my phone won't turn on. All I see on the screen is the simbol of a battery but with a question mark inside, different than the sign you see when the battery is dead and recharging. Any solutions on how to fix this issue?
    The battery is likely dead. Get it replaced for a new one.

Pip
    Just curious as to where you are with this. I got the same battery today and have the same problem. Help!
    is it in upside down? batteries that also fit in a centro can actually fit into a Pre upside down.
    No, because of the size of the battery it will only connect one way. Upside down, the contacts won't reach.
    hi i bought a 2250 mAh battery and I get to work and buy them these stan

putting me poblem

I recommend not these people buy them

this page
    Last edited by javiermorales; 02/22/2011 at 01:09 AM. Reason: http://myworld.ebay.es/vhbw-team/
    Quote Originally Posted by javiermorales View Post
    hi i bought a 2250 mAh battery and I get to work and buy them these stan

putting me poblem

I recommend not these people buy them

this page

Huh?