1.    #1  
    My pre has frozen twice when I tried to delete the "Auto Correct Edit" app. What's the deal here? I haven't seen anyone else post anything about freezing upon app deletion. Never had such a problem deleting any apps, even homebrews. Just got homebrew today though.
    have you tried uninstalling it through Preware?
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I have tried now, and it freezes there as well.
  4.    #4  
    No one's ever had this problem?
    try removing it from QuickInstall
    Also, you should send a PM to the developer of the app that you are having issues with. Or post in his subforum if he has one...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    I'm having the same problem. Tried removing it several different ways.
    Try removing the app files, (if it's an easily accessible app in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications) then install 'Advanced Options in Launcher' from Preware and select 'Rescan Applications'.

If that doesn't work you could try the 'webOS repair utility' from Jason R and then uninstall via Preware or like normal.

Or as a couple of last resorts you could: a) go to 'Device Info' -> 'Reset Options' -> 'Erase Apps & Data' or b) Run a webOS Doctor on it. In either case you should backup to your Palm Profile via the 'Backup' app first. But, that should do it.
    Why wait for "official" updates, when you can roll your own
    Quote Originally Posted by diov View Post
    Try removing the app files, (if it's an easily accessible app in /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications) then install 'Advanced Options in Launcher' from Preware and select 'Rescan Applications'.

If that doesn't work you could try the 'webOS repair utility' from Jason R and then uninstall via Preware or like normal.

Or as a couple of last resorts you could: a) go to 'Device Info' -> 'Reset Options' -> 'Erase Apps & Data' or b) Run a webOS Doctor on it. In either case you should backup to your Palm Profile via the 'Backup' app first. But, that should do it.
    I was just thinking the same thing. Can be done directly using Internalz.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Just checked the forum, as I'm having the same problem. Congrats, Rick, yours is the first app that's choked my Pre.