Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Add a period "." to the front of the name. That'll mask the file from the webOS's fileindexer/filepicker, and you won't see it in webOS apps like Videos anymore.

Keep in mind the "Hidden" checkbox in Internalz does something different. The checkbox toggles actual FAT32 hidden-ness. When you plug-in the device and connect via USB mode, that's where FAT32 hidden attribute take effect. For example, if checkmark the box to hide "/media/internal/Open Source Information.pdf", when you go in USB mode, that file will be hidden.

Perhaps in a future release of Internalz I should add a separate checkbox for "Mask from webOS" or split the "Hidden" checkbox into 2: "Hidden in webOS" and "Hidden in USB Mode"?
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Add a period "." to the front of the name. That'll mask the file from the webOS's fileindexer/filepicker, and you won't see it in webOS apps like Videos anymore.

Keep in mind the "Hidden" checkbox in Internalz does something different. The checkbox toggles actual FAT32 hidden-ness. When you plug-in the device and connect via USB mode, that's where FAT32 hidden attribute take effect. For example, if checkmark the box to hide "/media/internal/Open Source Information.pdf", when you go in USB mode, that file will be hidden.

Perhaps in a future release of Internalz I should add a separate checkbox for "Mask from webOS" or split the "Hidden" checkbox into 2: "Hidden in webOS" and "Hidden in USB Mode"?
    Shoulda pointed that out about hidden too....

My only thought on hidden from webos check box, may give you more of a headache in support, when people decide to hide something but it hides it from other things they may not want it hidden from.... if I am making sense. Like hiding an image because it shows up in photos, but then not realizing it is also going to hide the image from music player. I know it's basic and all, but I am sure you know people do little reading about what they are using.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12