1.    #1  
    I am only getting my emails every 5 minutes. I need emails instantly for job purposes. Other people get my job if I don't get there first type of thing. Is there a way to get them to my faster or do I need to switch from yahoo to another email account? Thanks
    Yahoo is terrible. The fastest option is Exchange, because it's 100% instant.
    I guess you already selected the "As items arrive" under the account Preferences for your Yahoo account. If that's selected and it takes five minutes, you probably need an imap account. GMail has one for free and it seems pretty quick to me. Not sure if it's quicker than five minutes. You can sign up for an exchange account at a number of online websites. www.mail2web.com/palm is a decent one.
    <<modified title to describe what type of problem>>
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjenera View Post
    I am only getting my emails every 5 minutes. I need emails instantly for job purposes. Other people get my job if I don't get there first type of thing. Is there a way to get them to my faster or do I need to switch from yahoo to another email account? Thanks
    Gmail (Google Mail) offers instant delivery as long as your phone is set to receive messages "As They Arrive". I'm a big fan of Gmail, as well as Google Calendar and Contacts since all pretty much work seamlessly with the Palm. My only gripe is that the Inbox on the Pre doesn't group messages into conversations like the Web version does, but it's a minor gripe.