1.    #1  
    I have a damaged Palm Pre on Sprint. The touch screen is no longer functional. The ear piece went out before that. I am considering purchasing the Palm Pixi instead of paying, yet another $100 to replace the Pre (I had to pay once and got a free replacement as well, I am on my 3rd Pre!) But the Pixi doesn't have wi-fi. I have heard of adding wi-fi using a pixi plus, but can I add wi-fi using anything from my Palm Pre? Essentially, could a transfer any of the parts from a pre to a pixi?
    Thanks,
    A. P.
    Last edited by jammitors; 08/17/2010 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Forgot something
    My friend, anything is possible. Shoot, they put a man on the moon, right?

:-) :-)
  3.    #3  
    Nice! I just don't have Nasa's resources to help me upgrade a phone. I am looking for a fix to this pre dilemma! Help from anyone is greatly appreciated!
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    don't know if this helps but it might be a bit of a step in the right direction...
    http://www.precentral.net/step-step-...ontent=Twitter
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Sorry. The Pre/Pre Plus and Pixi/Pixi Plus have quite different hardware modules. With relatively minor surgery, the radio boards may be switched between Pres <em>or</em> Pixis, but not cross platform.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks.
    There's also a button for that too.