1.    #1  
    For some reason when I use Bluetooth, my wifi hardly works. If I turn off wifi and go to 3g then the phone works perfectly, streaming music, loading web pages, ect. If I turn off bluetooth, the wifi works perfectly. I'm using stereo bluetooth headphones. I'm on Sprint. Has anyone else noticed.
    yes i have noticed the same thing.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    yes i have noticed the same thing.
    Well at least I'm not going crazy. At first I just thought that Starbucks had crappy wifi.

Anyone know if the Dr. will fix this issue or is it inherent?
    Last edited by freeridstylee; 08/17/2010 at 09:34 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Any input from the day crowd?
    I have not experienced this. I leave both wifi and bluetooth on all the time and use wifi all the time at home.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I have not experienced this. I leave both wifi and bluetooth on all the time and use wifi all the time at home.
    Are you using stereo bluetooth? Pre minus on Sprint?
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Wow really? Are you actively using the bluetooth?

OP, I have a stereo bluetooth too and bluetooth and wifi will not work together. As soon as the bluetooth connects, the wifi craps out. Sprint Pre as well. A lot of people who use Pandora through bluetooth have complained about it before but I don't think it was ever resolved.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    Are you using stereo bluetooth? Pre minus on Sprint?

Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Wow really? Are you actively using the bluetooth?

OP, I have a stereo bluetooth too and bluetooth and wifi will not work together. As soon as the bluetooth connects, the wifi craps out. Sprint Pre as well. A lot of people who use Pandora through bluetooth have complained about it before but I don't think it was ever resolved.
    I have a Pre on Sprint. I leave bluetooth on because my home phone system has bluetooth capability, as does my car.
  9.    #9  
    Does anyone with a Pre Plus have this issue?

Bev are you using stereo bluetooth for either of those applications? I'm guessing yes for the car for music.

Does everyone that has this issue patch their pres? I do

What type of Stereo Bluetooth are you using? I'm using an LG HBS200.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I have a Pre Plus on Verizon and I definitely have this issue. For example, ESPN's mobile website takes about a full minute to load on my wifi connection when using stereo bluetooth on Pandora. I quite often get skips in the music too.

This is because bluetooth and wifi use the same 2.4 Ghz band. Some devices are better than others, though. For example, on my iPod Touch wifi is still usable when using stereo bluetooth. I definitely notice a speed difference, but it is usable.
    I listen to Pandora all the time over my wifi with my BT Plantronics stereo headset, no issues what so ever.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I recently got a replacement phone from Verizon (palm pre plus) and after a few days the bluetooth stopped working and the wifi signal is so week that it only work less then 10 ft from the router. Does any one know how to fix this.

Also is there any way to transfer my contacts of palm pre that are not already in gmail?
    <<Thread Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic