1.    #1  
    Does anyone know why my music player background turned white? I like the look, but I can't read any of the text now.
    Run Webos Repair Utility if the issue presist after you do a battery pull and restart the device.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    Does anyone know why my music player background turned white? I like the look, but I can't read any of the text now.
    My response is predicated on the assumption that you are using Music Player Remix from Preware.

Go into the preferences menu and reset it to an image or whatever color you want. You can also change the text color to Black if you want.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Yeh if you're using Music Remix then you can easily change the color back. If its the native music player then you might need to follow a different approach
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    My response is predicated on the assumption that you are using Music Player Remix from Preware.

Go into the preferences menu and reset it to an image or whatever color you want. You can also change the text color to Black if you want.
    Nope, It's the standard music player that came with the pre.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    no more rap music for you
    Nope, It's the standard music player that came with the pre.
    I would recommend installing the Music Player Remix from Preware or WOSQI then. Has many more features and a built in way to change your background and text color. Unfortunately the stock music app doesn't offer that functionality.
    White power mode? Wait, nm, this isn't Android.
  9.    #9  
    I just realized my phone app background is black. Probably related to the music app issue?
    I think if you have an animated background patch installed it turns your phone app black. not positive about that though. OP do you have any scrim or animated background patches installed? If so this may be the cause.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    I just realized my phone app background is black. Probably related to the music app issue?
    That doesn't sound stock at all. Have you installed any scrim patches to be able to change those backgrounds?

Is your phone patched at all?

EDIT... what Osiris said! LOL

He was quicker on the draw than I was.
    Last edited by pastorrich1; 08/17/2010 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Osiris beat me to it.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris_C3 View Post
    I think if you have an animated background patch installed it turns your phone app black. not positive about that though. OP do you have any scrim or animated background patches installed? If so this may be the cause.
    Thanks, it was the animated background. I thought it was a scrim patch but couldn't find any that I had installed.
    I Still Dont Get It.. How Do You Fix It?