1.    #1  
    I've been having a problen with the ap catalog for a while now. When I open the app, it loads normally, but the picture for each app will appear, then disapear, then appear, then disappear. This is neverending...its like the pics keep re-downloading. It causes alot of lag and I can't scroll well.

it's eorse when I view them in list form and I'm trying to scroll. It hiccups alot.

anyone else have this problem? Know a fix?

I use preware most of the time, but sometimes I want to browse the regular app catalog.
    Delete all the patches you have in relation to the apps catalog and restart. If that doesnt help, use WebOs Repair Utility.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Do you have Guvnah? And do you have it set to update the icon with the temp?

If so, that's what's causing it.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    any app that changes its icon frequently will do that
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post

@ EVOandBACK

The above from Spader is what is most likely causing your issue. Launch Govnah, tap on the Govnah menu on the top left corner, tap on preferences, and set "UPDATE LAUNCHER ICON" to NO.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post

AHHHHHHH Forgot about govnah!
    Go to Preferences and turn Update Launcher Icon to "NO" like he said.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  7.    #7  
    thanks guys....ive been running both govnah and the wether icon app that updates it's icon too.

thanks for the help