1.    #1  
    For some reason lately, on the full Facebook site on the Pre, whenever I click a notification that links to my own or someone else's wall post, my or their page loads but the wall posts don't show. Even if I just click the Profile link at the top right to view all my own posts, it does the same. Page loads, then stops and only shows everything except the wall posts.

I know there's the mobile site and the app now but since I use wifi most of the time I usually use the full site page. Is it just my phone or has Facebook done some kind of change to the site? Anyone else have this problem? It used to be fine... Dunno what happened
    It's not just you...I've been having the same problem since last week. I don't use wifi, I just can't stand the mobile sites. Not sure what's going on.
    Same here.

I personally prefer using the full website to any app or mobile site ... but that's just me, and I really miss all the posts.
  4.    #4  
    I can't stand when they keep changing things. Sux
    It's happening to me too. I can only go to certain group pages, or look at their wall posts at least, on the full site, but I can no longer do that anymore. It's upsetting because I don't have internet at home so I use my phone for everything.
    yep, few weeks if not more. Not sure what's happening.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Does anyone know a way to bypass that? What if I want to delete a post on my wall, is there any way to do it? (I can't delete posts through the application). Nevermind... it's time to send another feedback message to Palm :S
    Having the same issue.
    While I appreciate the time and effort of the app makers, nothing so far looks and feels the way i'd like.
    I use the full site as well.

I noticed it happening after the most recent webOs update. Not sure if that's the cause, but, it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkirk View Post
    Having the same issue.
    While I appreciate the time and effort of the app makers, nothing so far looks and feels the way i'd like.
    I use the full site as well.

I noticed it happening after the most recent webOs update. Not sure if that's the cause, but, it sucks.
    It was happening prior to 1.4.5. I've seen it for several weeks while I was still on 1.4.1.1.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  10.    #11  
    Facebook seems to be changing things again because even the mobile site is a little different. Now for some reason it always starts on the news feed instead of live like it was before. At least now you can see links and things but the full version is always better. I even had a problem trying to access a photo gallery. They need to fix this ASAP!!
  11.    #12  
    Anyone know if this is happening on other mobile devices too?
  12.    #13  
    Somebody fixed something because the wall info is showing again