1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I've had my Sprint Pre(-) since launch and never had an issue like this until this morning. I went to check my Twitter feed with Tweed and my touchscreen started freaking out. The up-gesture to go back to the card view would minimize the app but then it would automatically zoom back to app view. If I used the center button, it would stay in card view but when I attempted to gesture left/right, it would start to slide then quickly zoom back to app view.

I rebooted and it's working fine now, but it has me wondering is this the beginning sign of something going screwy with my Pre?
    I had it happen to me about a month and a half ago. One restart, and no issues since. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
  3.    #3  
    great thanks for the reply
    Eh, stuff can get on the screen and mess things up, etc.

I normally press the powerbuttn and wipe the screen off then turn it back on. Good as new.
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
    My screen did something similar yesterday. I've had my Pre since Sprint launch and it was a first. It was recognizing a finger tap on the screen when I wasn't touching it. Reboot cleared up the problem.
    That happened once to me a few months ago. After a restart, hasn't happened since.