Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    hey everyone like the title says, my screen is completely broken, shattered ... but the phone is still on and when i plug it to the computer, it tries to install the driver for it, im going to Bell to return it any day, but before i do that , i wanted to know is there any way i could get to the hard drive from my computer and remove my pictures and a few other things ( im not able to select USB drive, or Just charge, since the screen is shattered )

thanks
    Well as with all computers with hard drives, you just need to open it up and take the HDD out... wait a second.. this has no hard drive

Anyways, a serious answer: Check post #2 at the following link: Re: Touchscreen is broken, is there a keyboard sho... - Palm Support Community

Hope this helps
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    if you hit at the same time - shift (orange or grey) key + sym key + you key = usb mode
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if you hit at the same time - shift (orange or grey) key + sym key + you key = usb mode
    Yup, thats what the Palm support forums say in the link I posted
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    thanks alot , lets just hope my keyboard is working too, ill check when i get back home
    what's the "you key". you mean the letter u key?
    Quote Originally Posted by smashclash View Post
    what's the "you key". you mean the letter u key?
    I believe it's right next to the "any" key

Yes... he's talking about the "U" key