1.    #1  
    Call it "fool me four times, shame on....what"
    So I tried a clamp on handlebar attachment for my pre for my road bicycle. The first time it fell off, the clamp part separated from the base and protected the phone. The next three times it fell out of the clamp off onto the pavement. Yes each time I thought I had "fixed" what was wrong. The last time I ran over it . The first three times were really without a scratch. Tough piece of hardware. The last time left large gouges, in three of the four corners and the slider wouldn't slide past about 1/4 of the way.

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on the best way to fill in the gouges.
    Thanks. John

Ps. The screen if still good and I got the slider to work
    I could not post the pics as I have less than 10 posts. I guess I need to get to work.
    I honestly have no idea how you would fix that, but I am curious what kind of clamp you were using so I can be sure not to buy one. I have been wanting to go biking now for awhile and need a good holder so i can easily stream dr podder or pandora while im riding.
    maybe get a new screen is all i can think of .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    epoxy?
    If its the corners and not the screen I think I wouldn't worry about fixing the corners I'd just put a AG Findings GRT case on it. I love mine. I think it also gives the phone more protection and the case attaches to itself, not clipped on the phone so it uses it's own railings to slide.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
  6.    #6  
    Amzer Bicycle Handlebar Mount. the clamp wouldn't hold the pre with the curved shape. It did ok with the iPhone.
  7.    #7  
    I'll send pictures when I get enough posts
    Quote Originally Posted by countrydoc View Post
    I'll send pictures when I get enough posts
    PM them to me and I'll post them here.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by countrydoc View Post
    Amzer Bicycle Handlebar Mount. the clamp wouldn't hold the pre with the curved shape. It did ok with the iPhone.
    Did you use the one that was made specifically for the Pre? or the one for the iPhone?
    If it was the Pre one I would definitely call or email me them to let them know what happened. Maybe there is a flaw in the make of it and they need to address the issue so the same thing doesn't happen to other people.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.