1.    #1  
    Forgive me for not using the search bar, for I usually do, but I am at my work computer and it keeps saying that the site is down.

I'll cut to the chase, my phone went offline while sending a text message. I have no idea why this has happened. I was sending it, and I got a message that told me that the message had failed to send through. Naturally, I looked up and the service was gone, and the Phone Offline text was in the top left. I shrugged it off thinking it would come back in time, for it has done this before. Two hours have now passed, and nothing has happened. I work in the mall, so I took it to Radioshack, they were no help...shocker..I know right? Sprint Customer Service was of no help either. I've done a hard reset and pulled the battery. Now I cant even log onto my Palm Profile. It just ells me there is a phone error. Anyone have any ideas?

I just sort of figured that the antenna was bad. I'm going to take it to my Sprint store here soon to see what they have to say about it. First thing is first though, I'm gonna doctor it.

Thanks in advance for any advice. It's all much appreciated.
    Admiration is the furthest emotion away from understanding.

Lou Holtz loves slurpies!
  2.    #2  
    Hey guys, it wont let me run the doctor. Im stuck on a screen on my phone that says: Phone Error: Your phone is experiencing an error that cannot be resolved. Visit palm.com/support for help.

Any way I can doctor from here?

I have it plugged into the computer, but it says I'm not hooked into the computer...

In order to perform a webos doctor, the phone has to be in recovery mode. Turn phone off and remove batt. Press and hold down the volume up rocker, replace battery, connect usb cable to both computer, and phone. While still holding down the volume button. When a white icon appear on screen, release volume button then proceed with doctoring. Here is the new webos doctor link: http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    This has happened to me a couple of times over the past 6 months. The last time was just over a week ago. I put the phone into airplane mode, and then everything worked fine after switching back from airplane mode. Kind of bizarre, I know. The 2 times I remember this happening were in areas with weak signals. I have a Sprint Palm Pre!

Quote Originally Posted by Xx Spaced xX View Post
    Forgive me for not using the search bar, for I usually do, but I am at my work computer and it keeps saying that the site is down.

I'll cut to the chase, my phone went offline while sending a text message. I have no idea why this has happened. I was sending it, and I got a message that told me that the message had failed to send through. Naturally, I looked up and the service was gone, and the Phone Offline text was in the top left. I shrugged it off thinking it would come back in time, for it has done this before. Two hours have now passed, and nothing has happened. I work in the mall, so I took it to Radioshack, they were no help...shocker..I know right? Sprint Customer Service was of no help either. I've done a hard reset and pulled the battery. Now I cant even log onto my Palm Profile. It just ells me there is a phone error. Anyone have any ideas?

I just sort of figured that the antenna was bad. I'm going to take it to my Sprint store here soon to see what they have to say about it. First thing is first though, I'm gonna doctor it.

Thanks in advance for any advice. It's all much appreciated.
  5.    #5  
    Oceanrealm- New phone is coming tomorrow, or Wednesday. The Sprint people looked at it baffled. One guy said: "That's Palm for ya" as he looked at my phone. This new Pre coming to me makes Pre #5.

I like the phone too much to give up on it.

Just telling you that in case yours does it again. You can get it replaced, most likely.