1.    #1  
    Ok I see the threads for the new WebOS update. Is that for verizons palm pre plus too? Because I am checking and I haven't seen the update in there. And also I have my aol linked to my pre and all of a sudden and only with my aol account I go to my trash and delete it and it will say no messages. I back out and go back in and they are in there again. I have old mail in my trash from last month. The only way to fix it is if I log in to my aol from my laptop and delete it there and then refresh my trash on my pre. But I shouldn't have to do that. Any suggestions?

Thanks for any feedback!!
    I don't know how to assist you with the email problem, but I can tell you that Verizon does not have the 1.4.5 update yet. Sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjo0327 View Post
    Ok I see the threads for the new WebOS update. Is that for verizons palm pre plus too? Because I am checking and I haven't seen the update in there. And also I have my aol linked to my pre and all of a sudden and only with my aol account I go to my trash and delete it and it will say no messages. I back out and go back in and they are in there again. I have old mail in my trash from last month. The only way to fix it is if I log in to my aol from my laptop and delete it there and then refresh my trash on my pre. But I shouldn't have to do that. Any suggestions?

Thanks for any feedback!!
    The update has only arrived in the U.S. for Sprint users.

If you are using IMAP that is the way the email syncs, usually you can only permanently delete by going into the online email account and emptying the trash from there.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  4.    #4  
    I appriciate the feedback! I will just keep checking for the WebOS update. But I hope to resolve my email problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjo0327 View Post
    I appriciate the feedback! I will just keep checking for the WebOS update. But I hope to resolve my email problem.
    Rather than wearing out your finger checking for the VZW update, just check back regularly with PreCentral. You'll probably hear about it here first.