1.    #1  
    Yesterday, my internet connection stopped working and I thought that it would be a good idea to do a ##data# and after that it never worked again. I've tried to update the data profile and I keep getting an error 1012. I've rebooted probably about 20 times (no lie) and I've kept hitting the update network settings to no avail. I called sprint tech support and they gave me a new nai and the ##data# doesn't actually change anything now. Another tech told me that it might be an outage in my area cuz of the storm. I'm on vacation in orlando now, hopefully when i get back to va tomorrow, it will work... Unless anyone else has any ideas I should try. I also tried the repair utility and all of the data services are turned on. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    So are you getting Phone offline, or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  3.    #3  
    no phone offline, I can still make and receive calls and texts. Just no data
    Take the battery out, replace it back then update data profile, and also PRL.
    That should fix it.
  5.    #5  
    yeah, that didn't work either. Still the same thing. I've been working on it since 5 yesterday....
    My did the same thing (559 area) don't know if that where your at. But my is back on today.Just cant get usb to work (
  7.    #7  
    Ok so I'm back in VA and its still not working. Trip to the sprint store tomorrow....