1.    #1  
    I have an issue on my university website where when I attempt to login, instead of going to the correct webpage it downloads a file (which yields and error when i try to open it). I tried the same website on a proxy from my pre and I'm able to log in.
    I have a vzw pre+ on 1.4.1.1

Does anyone know what could be causing this, and more importantly how to fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ziocs1337 View Post
    I have an issue on my university website where when I attempt to login, instead of going to the correct webpage it downloads a file (which yields and error when i try to open it). I tried the same website on a proxy from my pre and I'm able to log in.
    I have a vzw pre+ on 1.4.1.1

Does anyone know what could be causing this, and more importantly how to fix it?
    What web engine are you using?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    What web engine are you using?
    I'm not sure. How would I check that?
    I'm not sure. How would I check that?
    Go into web, and tap on preferences.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Go into web, and tap on preferences.
    do you mean search engine? If so then google, otherwise I don't know.
    do you mean search engine? If so then google, otherwise I don't know.
    This is how to find out: Tap on the web app then on tap on web sign on upper left corner. Scroll down to preferences, tap preferences and it should be right there in front of you. Whichever web engine you're using, change it to the other one and see what happen.
    However, if you're still experiencing problems with the website, then maybe the problem is with the site you're visiting.

If you feel like the problem is your phone... then run a webos utility repair on it. Maybe one or more files are missing.
  8.    #8  
    I changed it but it still happened.It's just with that specific website, and it's always happened even after Dr.-ing