1.    #1  
    When I try to load files under the "help" app, I get a yellow triangle with an exclamation point and a "Failed to load the requested page" message.
    This is a new problem.

PalmPre Plus 1.4.1.1
    Did you happen to install the iPhone Spoof tweak via WebOS Quick Install?
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Did you happen to install the iPhone Spoof tweak via WebOS Quick Install?
    Or clipcarl's patch?
    Hi smaustin33, and welcome out of the rafters and into the light!

Remove both of these patches if you have them installed and then RESTART your phone (not just a luna reset).

Remove: iPhone Spoof (as NachoB mentioned) and the adBlocker patch.

Both of those interrupt the Help app which should work properly after the restart.
    @ HelloNNNewman, I didn't hear my name mention at all. The Op might be using ClipCarl's patch too.
    Hey Rush... sorry, no offense meant.. I've never seen that patch cause a problem with the Help files (only the two other well known offenders). If that is a new one causing issues, I'll add it to my list!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for your advice. Removed AdBlocker and help now works.

BUT, I think it would be useful if known trouble causers were removed from the distribution list, or come with a highly visible warning.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    That's why my help files stop working !

Thanks
    I found that I can use the add blocker patch much more than the help file, all the help I need is right here. I unserstand needing it for a period of time but Ive learned much more on here than I ever did in the help file.........just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hey RL. sorry, no offense meant.. I've never seen that patch cause a problem with the Help files (only the two other well known offenders). If that is a new one causing issues, I'll add it to my list!
    Yes, it certainly did. I download Clipcarl's patch and my help application wouldn't work anymore. Remove it and help application was back to normal.