Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    30 Day Price Guarantee! Go back to the store.
    Is there really a 30 day price guarantee? I just bought mine this week as well.
    att is out too.... hrrrmmmmmmm
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    30 Day Price Guarantee! Go back to the store.
    No kidding? I'm on my way now! Thanks.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetmom88 View Post
    Is there really a 30 day price guarantee? I just bought mine this week as well.
    Yup yup! Call verizon or go to the store. I got mine for $50 in April and exactly 30 days later it dropped to $20! Went to the corporate kiosk in the mall and got $30 credited back to my bill. Make sure it shows up on your myverizon account immediately though. When I had originally got my envtouch they said they price adjusted but it never showed up on our bill. So just make sure it went through!
    Quote Originally Posted by shanshor View Post
    Hmm. Sounds to me Like it's time for a new device.
    I just wish that HPalm felt the same way...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    +1 for my area of Eastern North Carolina
    verizon in SW NH told me they sent all of their's back when I tried to buy one. They were also snots about it. That's why I got the ATT one.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    The Pre Plus is in stock in the middle of the page in New Mexico.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Sold out in Atlanta too, and moved to the bottom of the page. Pixi Plus is still available.

Let's look at the facts.. they are sold out of the Pre Plus and they recently put the Touchstone charger on sale. My conclusion: they are going to discontinue the phone soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldog View Post
    Sold out in Atlanta too, and moved to the bottom of the page. Pixi Plus is still available.

Let's look at the facts.. they are sold out of the Pre Plus and they recently put the Touchstone charger on sale. My conclusion: they are going to discontinue the phone soon.
    I agree. This is sad too because my contract goes up the 25th and i was planning on getting one, despite it being old. guess I'll have to wait until 2.0 hardware to hit verizon (PLEASE be before the holidays!!!!!!) i'm suffering with a storm 1 lol
    Why not try to buy a used Pre+ so you still have your upgrade???
    hmm i have thought about this actually, but I don't want to spend the money, or deal with the hassle that comes from ebay. also, i am sure the Pre plus is a more than capable phone that would last me a long time. and with this community i would always have support even if vzw drops it
    We need one of the Palm guys to come forward to let us know what this means. Meaning, is new hardware on the way . .

ET
    Hopefully it is a sign of something new on the way...
    "Brace yourself, you beautiful *****. I am about to **** you up with some truth!" - Kenny Powers

"I don't mind paying taxes. With taxes, I purchase civilization."
    - H.L. Mencken
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I would hope so.. It's certainly too soon to have the Pre EOL'd
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I don't think it's new hardware. I think that Verizon is almost out of it's batch of Pre's, and they don't have plans to buy more. However, it is possible that there was a large increases in sales that Verizon didn't expect.
    I doubt Verizon can resupply from HP for less than $29.99 per unit. Most likely they're just blowing out their remaining stock.
    Sold out here as well, Daytona FL
    My local store was also out of refurbs...
    Bestbuy's and Radio shacks are all sold out also.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast