1.    #1  
    My old mans Verizon Pre Plus restarts manually. Yesterday it happened 3 times! I dont think its a loose battery issue as he has told me the problem hapens when he hits the power button to wake up the screen. He doesnt open the slider to turn on the screen. The phone has no patches. Any ideas?
    That's happened to me before, too. I recommend you do a battery pull. I did and I haven't had any more of those random power button-push restarts.
    Test the slider. Give it some hard open and shuts before you rule that out. Try to find trends in the restarts. What has he been doing when i happens? You said he hits the power button... Does that mean he is actually just turning the phone on and for some reason it powered off prior to that? more info please.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Test the slider. Give it some hard open and shuts before you rule that out. Try to find trends in the restarts. What has he been doing when i happens? You said he hits the power button... Does that mean he is actually just turning the phone on and for some reason it powered off prior to that? more info please.
    I tested the slider. Slamming it closed and opening hard, the phone doesn't restart from that. It seems only when you press on the power button at cerain times. I did a battery pull, lets see if that did the trick.