1.    #1  
    So I love my pre and what not, but the last one I owned was a little umm troublesome. It had the Headphone/speaker glitch; the screen would randomly turn on at times & the screen proctector had garnered some dust on the outer edges slowly peeling off.

A week ago my phone would lose around 70% charge overnight on STANDBY. Just two days ago my battery wouldn't charge at all & my pre would refuse to connect to the Sprint network. I was contemplating on upgrading to an evo or another smartphone once it was possible.

Then I got my Pre replaced by what I think is a new one yesterday. OH THE JOY! (not sarcasm) It hit me all over again why I loved my pre in the first place. I just think I had a lemon before or something. This one seems so much better compared to my last one. Battery lasts longer, overall performance is a little less choppy and it works perfectly with patches & overclocks fine. Now I can definitely hold off for anything HPalm has in store for us in the future!

{this is more of an appreciation thread, for the phone and the community }
    Isn't it a wonderful feeling? Loving your Pre! I have never loved a phone like I do this one!
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    Try not to charge your battery overnight...
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    I'm a bit confused by this. What did you mean exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I'm with you! To me that is always the best time to charge it. When I am asleep, I'm not using it, so when I wake up in the morning, I have a 100% battery and am ready to go.

Mine stays on the Touchstone all night.

Did they give you a new or a refurb?

You can use the hash code to find out. For Sprint it's ##786# and I know it's different for AT&T.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I'm with you! To me that is always the best time to charge it. When I am asleep, I'm not using it, so when I wake up in the morning, I have a 100% battery and am ready to go.
    Sounds like nonsense to me too. I always charge my phone overnight and have never experienced any problems by doing so.