1.    #1  
    So I was sat watching TV and my Pre just totally shut itself down. Strange! So I powered it back up and tried opening some apps. Nothing! Couldn't get onto Tweet Me, Facebook etc.. Weird! Then I tried opening my Gmail account. An error pops up saying "your SSL certificate has expired" ?!?!

So I tried removing the account and re-adding, didn't work. So then I turn my pre off & on again a few times, remove the battery etc... Still the same problems.

I start browsing the net to try & solve the problem and then for some reason I wondered about the time being out? So I opened up clock sync app, and my Pre was somehow 364 days out of sync ?!?!?!?!?!? How weird!! So I sync it up and everything works ok!!

Anyone else had this weird problem!!

I'm on O2 UK by the way.
    When Palm's Attack!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pet Peave: When people use photographs of themselves as Avatars. There's something unsettling about their big faces staring back at me in the forums. . . . Maybe I'm just paranoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by canderoc View Post
    When Palm's Attack!
    ROFL! No more watching Pan's Lab for you!

No, I have never heard of such a thing, OP, but there were some posts on here in the past where people where having a clock issue, it wouldn't keep the correct time, but it was never a year off.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I've never experienced this issue,and from the sound of it nor would i want to.
    glad to hear you sorted it out.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Exact same thing happened to me to today but my clock is still synced but still have issues with email...
    Weird indeed! But than again, it must be a Britt thing

I have friends over there and they tell me some crazy stories

Anyway, I hope your handset is doing better.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    wow,that is crazy.
    Never happened to me before, nor would I want it to. That is very Ripley's weird. Good to read you got your beauty back in order after a clock sync
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    That's why worse then it randomly opening up the pictures folder like mine does.
    Remember: "Opinions are like @ssholes, we all have them, and they all stink"
    I had to login to my email account through OWA on the web browser and re-add the ssl certificate. Once I did that, I was able to resync.
  11.    #11  
    well, it's been a week or so since this happened, and touch wood my pre has been fine since! Very strange though!