1.    #1  
    sexist, racist, etc.... So many ist's, what's one more? Any one else out there?

i know there would be more webos-ists out there, but it debuted on the prprpr&#$275$;, $with$ $the$ $meaning$ $of$ $the$ $name$, $it$ $seems$ $fitting$.

so before 2.0 hits, before we get new hardware, phones, tablets, netbooks, notepads, alarm clocks, watches, toasters whatever! I am not a 'bandwagon' type, been on palm through numerous ownership changes, this one gives me true hope. This will be the 1st time, palm has those 5 little letters they have never had. M o n e y. Hp brings that, a whole lotta it.

soon after 2.0 many will say that palm is awesome and how great webos is, we will know how it got that way, we were there, we had the problems they have never heard of, we had the blood on our chins, the broken speakers, (fist pump) oreo effects, headphone jacks, (stand up) loose battery issues.

We were there.... We are prprpr&#$275$;-$ist$!
    Last edited by toyotast165; 08/12/2010 at 01:54 AM.
    Please, dust your footprints off the soapbox when you're done, so it will be ready for the use of the next Pre-ist! LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I'm on my 4th pre since oct-09 the pre is the best and worst phone I've ever had. Best being platform/os worst being hardware/quality. Kindof a shame if you ask me
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 85gslse View Post
    I'm on my 4th pre since oct-09 the pre is the best and worst phone I've ever had. Best being platform/os worst being hardware/quality. Kindof a shame if you ask me
    Palm fixed the build quality issues since the Sprint version came out. The initial Verizon release did fix MOST issues with build quality, and the rest of them seem to have been fixed with the AT&T Pre Plus release with WebOS 1.4.2 pre-installed. There were some reports that Verizon Pre Plus devices that came with 1.4.1.1 already on the device also had the improvements seen in the AT&T build.

So, I am sorry that you have a Sprint version, just because of the build quality differences between the Plus and the original version, but the issue WAS addressed.
    I've had no problems with my sprint pre!
    PrPrPr&#$275$;-$ist$. $Love$ $it$. $Not$ $a$ $priest$, $not$ $a$ $deist$. $Pr$&#$275$;-$ist$.

Man, I love this phone. I eagerly await our new webOS 2.0 Overlords.
  7.    #7  
    ... My speaker just blew on speakerphone, lol. I get the best and worst ever having. I've had a few phones, but most of my problems arose from receiving broken refurbs, unactivatable, already active, not assembled. Had this phone since jan and it has been perfect, even dealing with my clutziness. Thank god for the palm profile working now, that sucked early on.

Think I can order a speaker from palm and just put it in yet? It's my phone, oh well it'll give me an excuse to take my mototyto for a hellride.
    Hooray!

Got my 10 Pre this week!

I'm kind of Pre-Issed off.

Wasn't for webOS Internals, Jason, HomeBrew, & PreCentral... Well.... You know, PREssimitic.
    it's been a while but the superglue grip I have on my pre hasn't wore off yet..first and only pre for me