1.    #1  
    Does anyone use this app? Does it overide your primary number with your carrier? I went to the website and the information was vague. I understand that you have to be within a wifi connection for it to work or am I wrong?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/12/2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: edited title (typo)
    I didn't realize Google Voice had a working app on webOS.

What's the app name?
    There isnt a legitimate one just yet.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    I believe there were just unofficial ones, only in the testing feeds. Using the mobile site works better. I have used it without wifi no problem. It basically works by assigning you a phone number, and it forwards phone calls through that number to your phone. It will show up as your Google Voice number when you call with it.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    I believe there were just unofficial ones, only in the testing feeds. Using the mobile site works better. I have used it without wifi no problem. It basically works by assigning you a phone number, and it forwards phone calls through that number to your phone. It will show up as your Google Voice number when you call with it.

Does this process use your plans anytime minutes?
    I use Google Voice for voicemail on my cell along with YouVoice. I don't actually use the google voice phone number. At least not yet. Googlevoice and YouView work great.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I use Google Voice for voicemail on my cell along with YouVoice. I don't actually use the google voice phone number. At least not yet. Googlevoice and YouView work great.
    I have a GoogleVoice phone number. How do I get my GoogleVoice messages from that number over to YouMail. Instructions seem vague.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbriar511 View Post
    Does this process use your plans anytime minutes?
    Yes
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreDave View Post
    I have a GoogleVoice phone number. How do I get my GoogleVoice messages from that number over to YouMail. Instructions seem vague.

Thanks.
    Create a youmail account
    You'll get an email account id (phonenumber@my.youmail.com)

Logon to Google Voice
    Goto settings --> voicemail and text tab
    Change voicemail notification to be emailed to your youmail email id.
    Here's more detailed instructions: http://forums.precentral.net/syntact...tructions.html