Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by myrcgarage View Post
    Do you have overclocking patch installed after PDK games were working? If so, that might be your problem - and that was my problem.
    Are you able to show true causality by installing the custom kernel, rebooting, showing games fail, uninstalling the kernel, rebooting, showing the games work, then repeating that sequence twice more without changing anything else on your device while doing it?

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Are you able to show true causality by installing the custom kernel, rebooting, showing games fail, uninstalling the kernel, rebooting, showing the games work, then repeating that sequence twice more without changing anything else on your device while doing it?

-- Rod
    I have the "Super PreKernel" - AKA 800 mhz patch? I haven't been following all the latest overclocking software. But for sure I don't have yours.
    I have the "Super PreKernel" - AKA 800 mhz patch? I haven't been following all the latest overclocking software. But for sure I don't have yours.
    Do you realise that the "Super PreKernel' was not developed by WebOS Internals, contains an obsolete webOS 1.4.0 kernel, and damages your LunaSysMgr binary if you do an OTA update while it is installed?

If you wish to switch to a recent overclocking kernel, you are advised to webOS Doctor your phone if you have ever run the "Super PreKernel".

I would not be surprised at all if the flawed "Super PreKernel" interacted in a bad way with PDK apps.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Do you realise that the "Super PreKernel' was not developed by WebOS Internals, contains an obsolete webOS 1.4.0 kernel, and damages your LunaSysMgr binary if you do an OTA update while it is installed?

If you wish to switch to a recent overclocking kernel, you are advised to webOS Doctor your phone if you have ever run the "Super PreKernel".

I would not be surprised at all if the flawed "Super PreKernel" interacted in a bad way with PDK apps.

-- Rod
    I uninstalled Super PreKernel before doing the OTA update to 1.4.5. I uninstalled it since I found PDK apps are not working. And I just installed the UberKernel along with Govnah and everything is looking good so far. Thanks!
    I uninstalled Super PreKernel before doing the OTA update to 1.4.5. I uninstalled it since I found PDK apps are not working. And I just installed the UberKernel along with Govnah and everything is looking good so far. Thanks!
    OK, good to know that the problem that is the topic of this thread is caused by the flawed SuperPreKernel, and not anything from WebOS Internals.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    OK, good to know that the problem that is the topic of this thread is caused by the flawed SuperPreKernel, and not anything from WebOS Internals.

-- Rod
    I didn't start this thread but in my case, it is caused by SuperPreKernel.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12