Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    mine is bare stock from a recent sprint store replacement... Hartford, CT... Sprint pre... Looping on update
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Sprint Pre
    KY
    Looping: Yes
    Size: 8 MB
    hmm im in the loop as well this sucks........waiting all this time just to get stuck in a loop lol
    update available ... downloading ... update available ... downloading ...
    Sprint Pre
    North Carolina
    Stuck in download loop
    8MB

Could it be that Palm is now limiting the number of simultaneous downloads from their server?

EDIT: The download was not pushed to my Pre, I went after it. Don't know if that makes a difference.
    Carrier: Sprint
    Download Status: Looping
    Rebooting phone: Does not help
    Looping here in Jax, Fla. on Sprint and file size is 8MB. Rebooting (I know...you all said it doesnt work but I immediately did it out of instinct)....
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Los Angeles, CA, Palm Pre, Sprint, 8MB, Phone restart, still in loop
    sprint - michigan - looping - 8 mb file size
    Sprint Palm Pixi, I believe the problem is on palms side, not your phone. I've restarted three times, even removed govnah and re-imaged the original kernel and still nada
    and my file size on pixi is 38mb, much larger than the pre
    mine and wifes pre are stuck in a loop. Sprint 8mb 1.4.5 from spartanburg south carolina
    West Coast Sprint Pre, 8mb, just kicked to the loop!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I have to assume this isn't palm restrivting the njmber of downloads... The only people this dedicated to updating their phones off their US servers would be this community and we are all reporting issues. Has anyone seen any recurrence of that change to a 38MB update?
    lol, Was gonna ask if I lose all my patches and such but it looks like I don't even have to bother with this update.
    Sprint servers are overloaded due to EVO update hitting at the same time
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Eastern Kentucky here, and it's available. 8 MB for a Sprint Pre. Mine's not altered in any way and it's still looping.

Pre WiFi Tether Results
    I just watched the syslog after clicking the download button... it writes out a 404 not found error followed by a CurlDownload returned E0090005. Sounds like not all of the servers are quite ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Sprint servers are overloaded due to EVO update hitting at the same time
    the evo got updated a while ago <what> u talking about?
    Looping here

Sprint - Pre - Chicago
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast