1.    #1  
    How to Set Up Exchange Hotmail in iPhone or Android to Active Sync Email, Calendar and Contacts » My Digital Life

Among the new features of Hotmail Wave 4, inclusion of Exchange ActiveSync protocol allows Hotmail to support push e‐mail on the web, PC, and the mobile phone, where users can seamlessly synchronize email, calendar and contacts between the phone and the Web. Although Hotmail is not switching to be powered by Exchange Server, it’s adopting the Exchange ActiveSync protocol so that it can sync email, contacts, and calendar data, over the air, to mobile devices such as iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile and other smart phones.

Setting:
    Email: username@live.com or username@hotmail.com or username@msn.com
    Server Address: m.hotmail.com
    SSL: Enabled
    Username: username@live.com or username@hotmail.com or username@msn.com
    Password: password
    Domain: <blank>

*but this doesn't work on the pre* WHY?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/10/2010 at 08:51 PM. Reason: clarify title
    hit the site with the Pre browser first and accept the certificate...

And this thread's name makes it sound like you want help with your Android, so you probably wont get much interest. You can ask a Mod to rename it for you...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  3.    #3  
    you mean got to Sign In and just sign and or is there more to this
  4.    #4  
    mobile version or web version?
    Like i posted in the other thread it's not fully rolled out yet.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    @alijahg34 - please don't create duplicate threads for this topic. If you want the title changed, let us know.
    Has anyone got this working yet? According to Liveside.net, Microsoft is slowly turning ActiveSync back on for Hotmail accounts after turning it off a month or so again.

Does anyone have it working now? Did anyone get it working in June or July (when it was working on MS's end?)