1.    #1  
    I recently exchanged my (Sprint) Pre, which had jVault installed with all my passwords. When I received my replacement Pre and re-installed jVault, all my passwords were gone. Not long after that i was able to get my Pre up and running in no time and got everything back...except my passwords. I've since re-typed all my passwords in jVault. Is there any way to back this data up so I don't have to re-type all over again?

Thanks in advance.
    Option 1)
    Open jVault, tap the top left corner, select backup, select export.

Option 2)
    Get their desktop companion software. I think it is well worth the few dollars.

Edit:
    Link to their site.
    http://www.cohosoft.com/product_deta...jvault_desktop
    You could also connect your phone via USB and manually copy the database off the phone. I don't recall the exact folder, but I do believe it is explained in the app's documentation on Cohosoft's site.
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    You could also connect your phone via USB and manually copy the database off the phone. I don't recall the exact folder, but I do believe it is explained in the app's documentation on Cohosoft's site.
    Good call.
    http://www.cohosoft.com/jVault_User_Guide.pdf
    The database file for jVault is written to the “media” partition on the Palm device, so it is
    accessible by connecting your device to a PC or Mac using a USB cable and configuring
    it to be a USB Drive. Once you do so, you can copy the jVault database file off the Palm
    device and onto your PC as a backup.

If you connect your Palm device to your PC or Mac using a USB cable and enable the
    “USB Drive Mode”, the media partition should show up as an external, removable USB
    drive with a drive letter. If for example it shows up as the “E:\Pre” drive, then the jVault
    database is located here:
    E:\.app-storage\file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.com.cohosoft.jvault_0
    Inside this folder you will find a single file with a .db extension. This is the jVault database
    file which you can copy to your PC as a backup. Note, that there is a period (.) before the
    “app-storage” name. Also, the “.app-storage” folder is usually hidden, so you will need to
    manually type the name in the File Explorer folder bar to access it.
    Also, use save/restore app. Jvault is one of the supported programs, and it will save to the USB drive (USB contents should be safe if the device is wiped).
    I think his passwords for Jvault is on the original Sprint Pre that was exchanged...Unless you copied everything off your Internal/Media directory from your USB drive to your computer before you exchanged for your new Pre...you lost all your Jvault password. Also, if you emailed yourself the Jvault passwords, then you can use that to re-import them back to Jvault. For me, I also bought the Jvault Desktop and also routinely backup passwords on the desktop.