1.    #1  
    I just got back from Verizon and they are sending me a refurb via 2-day fedex. I told the lady the speaker was blown as all she was take out the battery check the litmus paper and said "We don't have in stock but I can get one shipped to your house". So hopefully I'll get a nice refurb that will last more then a month and a half before something breaks.
    So hopefully I'll get a nice refurb that will last more then a month and a half before something breaks.

The breaking is part of the ownership experience...it wouldn't be a Pre if it didn't.
    my sprint pre has never broke. 10 months and counting
    Neither has mine, launch day Sprint Pre thats been dropped, kicked, and patched beyond belief, along with over-clocking!
  5.    #5  
    Well you two are very lucky. Hopefully when something goes bad with #6 I'll be able to convince Verizon to let me switch to a different phone.
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    Well you two are very lucky. Hopefully when something goes bad with #6 I'll be able to convince Verizon to let me switch to a different phone.
    I'm on number 7, everyone of them is a keyboard issue. I'll press letters and they wont register. I thought it has to be me, so I made my wife us my Pre for 48 hours and I used her Pixi and she had the same issues. Took everyone of them to the VZW store and had them reproduce the issue and had them swapped out. I bought an extra Pixi just in case this one craps out.

I think I might swap to the Pixi and lose a couple pony's under the hood for a better keyboard. As long as I have webOS I'll be OK.
  7.    #7  
    I would never get the Pixi even worse camera than what I have now and a tiny screen. The keyboard does feel better but that isn't saying much.
    Im waiting for number 5 to get to me :/
    Why dont any of you request "new" Pres/Pixis. That's what I did when I use to own a Pixi. And Sprint gave me one every time. I ended up with 4 Pixi batteries too and everything else that came in the Pixi box.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Why dont any of you request "new" Pres/Pixis. That's what I did when I use to own a Pixi. And Sprint gave me one every time. I ended up with 4 Pixi batteries too and everything else that came in the Pixi box.
    Im in the UK, O2 are not as nice as sprint, and I have been going directly to palm not my carrier.
  11.    #11  
    Got signed out of my Palm Profile for thr 3rd time on this phone. I'm getting tired of all of these problems. :/
    Almost a year on my first Pre now. I have even dropped it once, still runs just fine.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
  13.    #13  
    Just got my replacement in the mail and activated... Hopefully this one last me a while.
    Hope to keep my original Pre going until the next webOS device is available!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  15.    #15  
    Uh Oh I think my speaker is starting to die again. I have just made 2 short speakerphone calls and the rest of the use is as a ringer/alarm. This is awsome!!!