1.    #1  
    My Pre is in I presume some kids hands.. I suspended my service.. but what if they turn on a connection in wifi.. ? then they could just open my facebook or gmail and get all my info, I just changed all passwords on all accounts but maybe a day too late!

So now the real question is can I log out of my palm profile via my laptop or other, so once they can charge the battery ( I presume its dead and was close to it when lost ) it they cant get on my profile? please help

than!
  2.    #2  
    I should proof read before I post... :/
    You should be able to log into your profile from a PC and do a remote wipe.

Here is the link to log in to your profile. Once there, click on "Device info" and then select "I lost my phone."

Now I've never had to do this so I can't confirm that it works, but that's the process.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  5.    #5  
    now if i do the remote wipe.. i will lose all my info, for when I log onto new device?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    this was great and answered my last question. thanx guys! this helped and worked!
    my pleasure -- sorry your phone came up missing -- this is one of my darkest nightmares --- good luck
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    IMHO: Its seems unfortunate that lately people are likely to take a lost phone and sell it, rather than take efforts to find the owner: or maybe I have just reviewed too many iphone4 news stories ):
    <This Page is Blank>