1.    #1  
    I saw an older post about Pandora and a timer. I love to fall asleep with Pandora playing and my Pre hooked into my Bose speakers. I also love the fact that I use an alarm (just got Timepiece was using the Pre alarm) hooked into the Bose for a louder sound. I do run Pandora off my wifi but it would be so nice to have a timer shut it off so I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night and have to do it. Could this be something that may be possible in the future?
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    I'm not quite sure of that... But try looking in preware. Anything possible with our phones.

Update: The only patch associated with pandora is Pandora ad fix. That's not even available for 1.4.1.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Look up SleepTimer in the App Catalog.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-switcher.html

mode switcher is in the testing feeds for preware -- it can do a lot of things -- one thing it can do is at a certain time shut down among other things aps that are open -- it is the most versitile ap i have on my pre --
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  5.    #5  
    OMG Thank you all!!!! I'm a Happy Camper tonight! I can sleep all night through!! That is until 4am and work alarm goes off!
    Thank you sooo much!!
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.