Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
    1400 Mah. I have the Pre Plus w/ a 1350 and get less battery life than my buddy's Sprint Pre with stock battery... same kernels and major settings. I just don't get this phone sometimes.
    You may have got one of those "defective" batteries only holding 1150mAh.
    Find out more here.
  2. #22  
    I'm at 1183 and he's at 1005 and his still lasts longer. Dumb.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
    I'm at 1183 and he's at 1005 and his still lasts longer. Dumb.
    Different apps also contribute to this. Some apps perform background operations while some dont. GPS is also a major killer too. So is the data. Actually im convinced the major battery killer is data.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    ... Actually im convinced the major battery killer is data.

    YES !!

    In my Sprint Pre,if I turn off data,battery drain is noticeably slowed. I have the patch to turn off data in the drop-down menu,so turning it off and on is easy. I can still text with data off;then,I turn it on get get mail.surf,etc.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKy View Post
    YES !!

    In my Sprint Pre,if I turn off data,battery drain is noticeably slowed. I have the patch to turn off data in the drop-down menu,so turning it off and on is easy. I can still text with data off;then,I turn it on get get mail.surf,etc.
    But it sucks that you cant get picture mail while data is off.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  6. #26  
    I doctored last night and pretty much restored everything but a theme... sitting at 5% drain per hour now instead of 8-10 which is what I was averaging before. Coincidence?!
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
    I doctored last night and pretty much restored everything but a theme... sitting at 5% drain per hour now instead of 8-10 which is what I was averaging before. Coincidence?!
    No, we heard about that before and I got the same. It's not clear what is the source of that. I heard about better battery life after clearing (a lot of) old mails and the trash. Maybe also clearing all the logfiles waiting to get uploaded to palm?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions