Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Hello. I just returned back to webos after an affair with android lol. I am happy to be back. I just need help with 2 things though. Firstly.....i installed the patch for the light on the video camera but it is not working when i turn it on. I know theres some sort of service or utility you have to download to get control of the led. Where is it/what is it called in preware?

Second i downloaded and installed uberkernel and govnah and did a luna restart but govnah wont let me change my profile to screenstate for some reason. Matter of fact it wont let me change it to any of them and just stays on palm default. Uberkernel is definitley installed too....... What gives?
    First problem, you need to install SysToolMgr service.

Second problem, you neee to fully reboot the phone, not a Luna Restart or Java restart.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Thank you very much. One more thing though. Is it possible or is there a patch to set a notification tone for incoming email? I havent seen this ne where in the phone
    Quote Originally Posted by carnivalrejectq View Post
    Thank you very much. One more thing though. Is it possible or is there a patch to set a notification tone for incoming email? I havent seen this ne where in the phone
    Email app, preferences, email account, alert

Pip
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Email app, preferences, email account, alert

Pip
    I dont have this option anywhere in the email app or its preferences or the account preferences.

EDIT Nevermind i found it.