Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I have tweaked my pre so bad that I dont think it was running webos anymore (lol)

the deal was that I tried doing so many erases, safe erase bla bla, everything I remember setting is gone, but when it starts up, the tweaks are still there... I'm trying to restore it COMPLETELY to factory defaults, in other words, BOX defaults, is there a way to prevent the backup from restoring?
    Deleting the backup folder from the USB drive would probably work
    1. Run EPR from Preware.
    2. "Erase Apps & Data" from "Reset Options".
    3. Run "WebOS Repair Utility" to find and replace any leftover modified files.
    4. Manually run a backup to update your Palm Profile with a nice clean one.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fryedchikin View Post
    1. Run EPR from Preware.
    Tis method worked, thanks bud, it looks like a virgin pre again! well.. time to tweak again lol. good thing I bought 3 of these suckers lol
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fryedchikin View Post
    1. Run EPR from Preware.
    Sorry for bringing this topic back up but I was about to post a new thread on this issue. What exactly is EPR? I'm not finding it in Preware. I want to do the same and reset ALL my settings and tweaks I've made to convert it all the way back to default. Where's EPR?

EDIT: Actually, how do I remove all the apps I previously downloaded from my backup? In other words, I want my email account associated with my device to no longer have any apps/data.
    Last edited by exProphecy; 11/14/2011 at 05:31 AM.