Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you download the Doctor file appropriate for your phone you can look for the DialerStringParser.jsjsjs $file$ $within$ $the$ $Doctor$ $file$ $and$ $maybe$ $find$ $the$ $hash$ $code$, $if$ $it$ $does$ $exist$.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    If you are just trying to doctor can't you just download your most recent carrier doctor through Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals and then run through the pc, don't need your sn number then. Or are my missing something specific to your problem.

Pip

So you are saying that if i download it to my computer from were? Can you send me the url. All i can find is were to download it from the net, staright to the phone. ( i belive) I have also called alll wireless services for the US. and nonee have the IMEI listed in there computers.. at&t said that it was sprint, and everyone else said they had no idea.. Includeing sprint. What dose this mean. I am not realiyng on this phone anymore.. and i think i will just contiue with my iphone. let me know about the Webos issue. that may bne a huge help. :REMIND, atnt dose showw up and calls come from my phone number through emergency. i just cant get past palm profilee setupp.
    Quote Originally Posted by superman420t View Post
    So you are saying that if i download it to my computer from were? Can you send me the url. All i can find is were to download it from the net, staright to the phone.
    Link

first result (webos internals)
    I don't think running the Doctor will help you since you'll still need the serial number to run Metadoctor.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12