1.    #1  
    Come on, someone must have clever ideas - expense reporting, reminders about wife's birthday, company history, Magic 8-ball that makes foot-in-mouth comments, etc.

My big hope now is that HP will leak or make announcements as a distraction, and we'll finally here more webos hardware goodness...
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    HP has given a lots of cred to P|C, I am not sure that biting the hand that feeds us is the best route to take.

Quote Originally Posted by ka1
    My big hope now is that HP will leak or make announcements as a distraction, and we'll finally here more webos hardware goodness...
    +1

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  3.    #3  
    I obviously wish all the best to HP (have high hopes), and webOs, it is Mr. Hurd that I wish to poke fun at (and obviously his confusing comments about phones and webOS haven't made him many fans here, though he obviously was involved in the purchase decision).
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.