1.    #1  
    I hope so, and will i have to manually remove it if it isnt anymore?
    Yes it is for up to 5gb
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Looked at my bill yesterday and it still was.
    If they do cut the free promotion, everyone who has it under contract will continue to have it for free for the life of their contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    If they do cut the free promotion, everyone who has it under contract will continue to have it for free for the life of their contract.
    Exactly. Its the same situation as if/when Verizon goes to multiple smaller data packages; customers that had a plan before the changes get to keep things like Free MHS, Unlimited Data, etc. Should be the same for AT&T too.

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    When I got my PRE it was a $40 option. That was still cheaper than an aircard so I agreed. Before I got my first bill they dropped the price to $0 so I was very pleased. But If they do go back to charging for it while I'll still be ahead as far a cost, I just won't be as happy.
    I know its free up to 5gb on my Verizon contract
    I just upgraded to my Pre 3 weeks ago with Verizon and it's free for 5GBs and should be through the end of my contract...I'm hoping when it's time to upgrade they still have it or something better. But as of today it's save the day since my DSL isn't working right.
    I absolutely love my Pre!
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.