1.    #1  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know if/where i can download an app for a camera timer for the palm pre plus? I've looked everywhere and have seen the youtube video of the guy showing he made on for homebrew but i can't find it on this website? please HELP??
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda6914 View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know if/where i can download an app for a camera timer for the palm pre plus? I've looked everywhere and have seen the youtube video of the guy showing he made on for homebrew but i can't find it on this website? please HELP??
    I can't recall seeing an app for that. Did you type in camera timer and see if anything come up.
    Time Lapse Maker in the app cat.....take a look and see if it could be a work around for you.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Yup: Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further. works, here's the low down.

Name project.
    Set initial delay.
    set interval (high like a few mins)
    set audio cue one second before.
    Adjust Frame and flash if nessessary.
    Start capture.
    End capture.

It is saved in photos in a folder with the project name.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  5.    #5  
    this is the website i saw the camera timer app on... its on you tube.. if you type in "palm pre camera timer" in the search box, its the first video that comes up.
    Can anyone tell me where to actually download or find this app at??
    thanks